Gym Etiquette, FAQ and Policies
• Living Pilates requires on-line registration and class reservation.
• We recommend private sessions to clients with medical conditions and or injury. Doctor's note approval.
• Bring comfortable workout clothes, your mat, water, and socks with grip for all classes.
• No late entry after the class starts for safety reasons and respect to others. Please be on time for class.
• No show or late cancel would be a deducted session out of your package
• No show for Unlimited Monthly penalty charge of $10.00
• All private sessions have a 24Hr cancellation policy
• Early cancel can be made by our website, Mind Body app, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or text (626)-833-4168
• Classes must be canceled 6 hours before class start
• Best form of contact is by email
• Unlimited Monthly memberships require a minimum 6 month commitment
We appreciate your business. Contact us for any other questions.